Do you have what it takes to join our award-winning security teams? If you do we would love to hear from you. We have a number of exciting Stewarding positions across the North West.
Job Title: Event Steward
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: North West (possibility to work across the UK)
Hours of Work: depending on the event.
PAYE – paid 15th each month
We are looking for experienced, honest, reliable, presentable and professional Event Stewards.
You will be working as part of a team and responsible for providing first class customer service, whilst ensuring the safety, security and health and safety of all attendees, contractors and staff.
- Providing a high standard of customer care
- Being familiar with the layout of the site/venue in order to assist the public
- Attending pre and post event briefings
- Ensuring an even flow of people entering the venue/event
- Monitoring crowds for signs of overcrowding
- Investigating any disturbances or incidents and reporting to the event management
- Assisting with the implementation of emergency procedures
This list is not exhaustive, a full job description will be given to successful applicants
Applicants must possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable with a good attendance record
- Must be able to work in a team and alone
- Presentable and smart
- Be confident at communicating at all levels
- First Aid certificate (preferred but not essential)
- Driver with own transport
- Experience of working at large events
Immediate start available– following interview and successful provisional vetting
Applicant must be able to provide a minimum of 5 years employment / unemployment / educational history (no gaps greater than 30 days). This is required for Screening and Vetting as per the current BS 7858.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer & SIA Approved Contractor.
Reference ID: NW-Events-Stew-12980
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 /hour