Do you have what it takes to join our award-winning security teams? If you do we would love to hear from you.
Job Title: Security Officer
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Skipton, North Yorkshire
Hours of Work: 28+ hours per week.
PAYE – paid 15th each month
Benefits – Pension, employee awards, employee assistance scheme, training & development
We are looking for experienced, honest, reliable and professional front of house Security personnel.
This is a permanent job and therefore candidates need only apply for this role if they can commit long term and are flexible covering days, nights, weekends and bank holidays (as required).
The Security Officer will be working on duty alone and responsible for providing a first class reception service, whilst ensuring the safety, security and health and safety of the building, residents, contractors and staff.
- Completing documentation
- Regular internal and external patrols
- Monitor and control access to the building
- Dealing with enquiries from residents, contractors and staff
- Dealing with incidents and accidents
- Following the company and client policies and procedures
This list is not exhaustive, a full job description will be discussed with successful applicants.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be reliable with a good attendance record
- Must be able to work in a team and alone
- Presentable and smart
- Be confident at communicating at all levels
- First Aid certificate (preferred but not essential as training will be given)
- Driver with own transport (preferred but not essential)
Immediate start available– following interview and satisfactory provisional screening
Applicant must be able to provide a minimum of 5 years employment / unemployment / educational history. This is required for Screening and Vetting as per the current BS 7858.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer & SIA Approved Contractor.
- Wellness programmes
- On-site parking
Reference ID: Nrth-Yrk-18942
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £8.40 /hour
- security: 1 year (Required)